Mar 8, 2010

Αρνάκια - Στο Στόμα Του Λύκου (Little Lambs - Into The Wolf's Mouth)




Αρνάκια (Little Lambs) formed in 1984 in Athens, Greece. They mainly heard and got influenced by the bands of the time, such as The Clash, The Ramones, The Stranglers e.t.c. This is their first full-length album that released in 1993.

Hard and lyric lyrics dressed with rock/punk music characterized by loud guitar outbursts. I like it very much!

Kill the cop that you have inside you!

Genre: Rock/Punk/Indie
Country: Greece
Year: 1993
Label: Wipe Out
Size: 34 mb
Bitrare: 128 kbps

Tracklist:
  1. Δύτης Τ'Ουρανού (Sky's Diver)
  2. Κανείς Δεν Μπορεί (Nobody can)
  3. Χάνω Την Υπομονή Μου (I'm Losing My Patience)
  4. Προδοσία (Treason)
  5. Η Πτώση (The Fall)
  6. Ο Κακός Σου Εαυτός (Your Bad Self)
  7. Ζεις Για Να Πεθάνεις (You Live To Die)
  8. Έρχεται Το Τέλος (The End Is Coming)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmdjztaiym

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for this very rare gem! it's been a while since I find anything like this; melodic guitar-rock by punk rockers. this reminds me of Italy's Kina, a favourite of mine. do inform me if the band have other albums.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their music and their lyrics too. Of course you can't understand the lyrics because of the greek language they use :)

    Nevertheless, it worths a listening..

    I will upload their other stuff very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx a lot. I've always listend the first song on your site. Now I got it on my HD, thanx

    ReplyDelete